We can produce panels that can reach up to 1600 x 2500 mm and 3D / multi-curved panels in large sizes. Our panels can defeat the following international standards: NIJ STD. 0108.01, EN STD. 1063, STANAG STD. 4569
Our production capacity exceeds 30,000 plates per month and they can defeat the following international standards: NIJ STD. 0101.04 or 0101.06 Levels IIA, II, IIIA, III and III(+). They Can be used with a Level IIIA vest or as a stand-alone plates.
Higher threat levels are available upon request
We use various technologies, among them is our proprietary Pre-Cut / Pre-Cut-Pressed technologies
- Makes available Pre-Cut UD material for vest manufacturers saving cost and waste for the vest manufacturer and to the end-user.
- Pre-Cut technology provides a high-precision cutting of layered UD-materials package, ready for incorporation into the vest coverings
- Makes available Pre-Cut-Pressed UD panels and plates with high cutting precision and excellent press finish.
- Cutting as per customers drawings.
- Sealant of the cutting edges during the process, thus making the panel better water resistant.
- Superior cutting eliminating excess filaments, burns, edge delamination and water absorption caused by after press processing methods/
- Cost savings by reducing waste and by eliminating the need for after press processing.
- Panels are cut to final size and are ready for installation / assembly without further processing.